www.ruthkoh.com

To see my portfolio, visit my website http://ruthkoh.com

Monday, September 26, 2011

Paintings delivered to River Gallery for Upcoming Show

I just delivered my paintings for the upcoming October show, Looking Up with Scott Hill at River Gallery in Chattanooga. The gallery is in the Bluff View Art District of Chattanooga at 400 East Second Street.



The drive over through East Tennessee provided some stunning views of clouds and fog draped over pastures and hillsides. Images of my paintings came to mind, because here lately, I've been focusing on clouds and fog.

My paintings are now posted on River Gallery's website www.river-gallery.com The painting above is Sweet Dreams, oil on canvas, 12x16in.

The show's opening reception is Friday, October 7 from 6:30-8pm. The show runs through October 31.

No comments:

Post a Comment