www.ruthkoh.com

To see my portfolio, visit my website http://ruthkoh.com

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Dodged storms today while delivering new work for Inside/Out June exhibit at River Gallery in Chattanooga, TN

Reflections on Blue, 36x24"


On the Lane, 8x24"




 



We got lucky and missed all the showers and thunderstorms this morning.  I loaded the car with paintings and umbrellas and plastic bags in case of rain--and that's probably why I didn't need them.


I'm excited about the upcoming show at River Gallery with sculptor Mark Chatterley.  Can't wait to see how the show looks this Thursday at the opening reception.  The River Gallery crew works magic with installations.  I'm also excited about showing works from my new abstract landscapes series along with paintings from my in the woods series. The abstract paintings take my non-literal approach a few steps further with stronger colors and more intensity. 

For directions and more information about the exhibit call the gallery at 423.265.5033 x 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment