www.ruthkoh.com

To see my portfolio, visit my website http://ruthkoh.com

Friday, June 1, 2012

New paintings delivered to River Gallery in Chattanooga

Last Saturday I delivered several new paintings to River Gallery in Chattanooga. I am so pleased to have my work exhibited in such a friendly and lively space. It's always a pleasure to visit River Gallery and see what is new among their great selection of work. On that day, woodworker Chris Barber was there to demonstrate his rather exceptional woodworking skills. Check out their website at www.river-gallery.com. Here are just two of my new paintings now at the gallery: Meandering Fog, 36 x 24 in. and It's a New Day, 36 x 36 in.
SOLD Meandering Fog, 36 x 24 in.
©2012 Ruth Koh
SOLD  It's a New Day, 36 x 36 in.
©2012 Ruth Koh

No comments:

Post a Comment