www.ruthkoh.com

To see my portfolio, visit my website http://ruthkoh.com

Sunday, March 25, 2012

B. Deemer Gallery in Louisville, KY is familiar territory!

Last Wednesday, I left several paintings at B. Deemer Gallery in Louisville, KY. Owned by Brenda Deemer, her gallery is on Frankfort Avenue in the heart of the historic Crescent Hill Neighborhood. Visit her gallery's website at www.bdeemer.com.

I am so pleased to be represented by such a fine gallery in Kentucky. I have strong family ties in Kentucky, mostly in the Louisville/Bardstown/Springfield areas, and I graduated from Eastern Kentucky University at Richmond. A lot of my memories of rural scenery are derived from numerous visits with relatives in the area. Like all of Appalachia, the Kentucky landscape offers so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment