www.ruthkoh.com

To see my portfolio, visit my website http://ruthkoh.com

Monday, January 30, 2012

New paintings for ArtXtravaganza

I am very pleased to be participating in ArtXtravaganza at Webb School of Knoxville. The fine art show and sale is scheduled for March 9, 10 & 11, 2012. For more information, call 865.291.3846 or go to www.artxtravaganza.com.




I will be bringing paintings from my new Cloud Serenade Series. They are small, "gallery wrap" paintings, 6x6 inches and 8x8 inches, oil on canvas. Other new paintings continue with an emphasis on clouds...I've been doing a lot of cloud gazing lately!


The above painting, Up, Up and Away, is 30x48 inches, oil on canvas.


Here's a detail of one more cloud painting...it is Drifting Clouds, 36x48 inches, oil on canvas.

These are just a few of my newest works I will have at the show. I'm looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment